BICYCLE RENTAL AGREEMENT
By renting a bicycle through the portal www.fuerteventurabikseshop.com the user accepts and agrees to comply with the terms of this rental agreement:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The bicycles and accessories rented by the lessee, are delivered in perfect technical conditions of provision and use, and must be returned at the end of this contract in the same conditions in which they were received.
2. A 25% prepayment must be made to guarantee the reservation.
3. The lessor reserves the right to demand a deposit from the lessee.
4. In case of expansion, it must be requested at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to return the material on the agreed day and time will give the landlord the right to impose a charge equivalent to an increase of 50% of the daily rental price.
5. In case of delay in the return of the bicycle / s, the corresponding fee will be paid.
6. In case of theft, theft, destruction or damage to the bicycle and its accessories, the user will have the obligation to report the facts to the competent security forces and must deliver a copy of the complaint to the company in a maximum of 24 hours from the crime. Likewise, the company reserves the right to full collection of the same.
7. In case of theft, loss, deterioration or non-return of the accessories and / or material that is included in the bicycle rental, the lessor will have the obligation to pay the total amount of the stolen or damaged material.
8. No refund will be made for return before the stipulated day
9. It is strictly prohibited: The use of the bicycle by anyone other than the lessee / Re-rent the bicycle / Take the bicycle off the island / Drive without a helmet / Drive on a beach or come into contact with water from the sea / Driving under the influence of any narcotic or other substances not suitable for driving.
10. The company is not responsible for claims for personal or material damage caused to itself or to third parties by the user or objects belonging to him.
11. It is the client’s responsibility to check that the material is in perfect condition at the time of delivery
12. The company reserves the possibility of changing the reserved bicycle model for one of the same level or higher.
EXPRESS CONSENT OF CUSTOMERS In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), IT IS INFORMED: ∙ The personal data requested and provided by you, are incorporated into a privately owned file whose responsible and sole recipient is FUERTEVENTURA BIKE SHOP. ∙ Only those data strictly necessary to adequately provide the requested services will be requested, and it may be necessary to collect contact information from third parties, such as legal representatives, guardians, or dependents designated by them. ∙ All the data collected has a commitment to confidentiality, with the legally established security measures, and under no circumstances are they transferred or processed by third parties, physical or legal, without the prior consent of the client, guardian or legal representative, except in those cases in which it is essential for the correct provision of the service. ∙ Once the relationship between the company and the client has ended, the data will be archived and kept for a minimum period of two years, after which the archived documents will be deleted. ∙ The data that I provide will be included in the Treatment called Clients of FUERTEVENTURA BIKE SHOP, for the purpose of managing the contracted service, issuing invoices, contact …, all the procedures related to clients and I express my consent. I have also been informed of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, indicating it in writing to FUERTEVENTURA BIKE SHOP. via email firstname.lastname@example.org